Why Join TM2 as an Accredited Broker?
Technology Metals Market Limited (“TM2”) is a primary issuance and physical secondary market venue for technology metals, connecting institutional investors, proprietary traders and Execution Brokers with metals Issuers, primary producers, recyclers and mints.
Execution Brokers are the only buy-side participants authorised to conduct brokerage business on the TM2 platform.
There is an imminent windfall of business expected in the global traded market for technology metals. TM2’s Broker Opportunities Guide contains accreditation information, summary of opportunities, features, benefits, fee and commission structures.
Execution Brokers have multiple high reward, high return opportunities doing business with TM2.
- Execution Brokers must be incorporated undertakings and able to provide a current certificate of good standing.
- Execution Brokers must pass TM2’s due diligence requirements to counter exposure to money-laundering and terrorism-financing, sanctions busting, politically exposed persons, modern day slavery, and conflict linked activities.
- Execution Brokers must be a financial or metals industry participant.
- Execution Brokers must demonstrate understanding and competency of metals trading and orderly market behaviour.
Execution Brokers must be willing to be involved with any of the following metals:
- Vanadium (V)
- Beryllium (Be)
- Gallium (Ga)
- Germanium (Ge)
- Indium (In)
- Rhodium (Rh)
- Tantalum (Ta)
- Tungsten (W)
- Nickel (Ni)
- Manganese (Mn)
- Iridium (Ir)
- Cobalt (Co)
- Titanium (Ti)
- Niobium (Nb)
- Rhenium (Re)
- Ruthenium (Ru)
- Cadmium (Cd)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- Molybdenum (Mo)
- Rubidium (Rb)
- Zirconium (Zr)
- Bismuth (Bi)
- Graphite (C)
- Gold (Au)
- Tin (Sn)
- Silver (Ag)
- Palladium (Pd)
- Platinum (Pt)
- Tellurium (Te)
TM2’s platform provides Execution Brokers direct access to 1:1 backed technology metals liquidity on either the Primary or Secondary Market and the ability to offer it to their clients.
Volume Discovery Feature: Volume Discovery™ is a proprietary markets system developed by TM2 allowing Execution Brokers the ability to view all metal volume distributions across the entire platform.
Client activity: data is available to Execution Brokers daily in a downloadable format, enabling the efficient management of compliance and administration obligations.
Available Connection Methods
Access the Primary and Secondary Market:
- by buying and trading metals using the TM2 Platform; or
- by integrating the TM2 Platform with their existing trading platform, order management or portfolio management systems used by the Member to provide seamless access.