Why join TM2 as a Metal Liquidity Provider?
Technology Metals Market Limited (“TM2”) is a primary issuance and physical secondary market venue for technology metals, connecting institutional investors, proprietary traders and Execution Brokers with metals Issuers, primary producers, recyclers and mints.
Metal Liquidity Providers are the only sell-side participants authorised to hold themselves out as having made arrangements with Issuers to make markets in technology metals on the TM2 platform
There is an imminent windfall of business expected in the global traded market for technology metals. TM2’s Metal Liquidity Provider Opportunities Guide contains accreditation information, summary of opportunities, features, benefits, fee and commission structures.
Metal Liquidity Providers have multiple high reward, high return opportunities doing business with TM2.
Prospective Metal Liquidity Providers
- Metal Liquidity Providers must be incorporated undertakings and able to provide a current certificate of good standing.
- Metal Liquidity Providers must pass TM2’s due diligence requirements to counter exposure to money-laundering and terrorism-financing, sanctions busting, politically exposed persons, modern day slavery, and conflict linked activities.
- Metal Liquidity Providers must be a financial or metals industry participant.
- Metal Liquidity Providers must demonstrate understanding and competency of metals trading and orderly market behaviour.
Metal Liquidity Providers must be willing to be involved with any of the following metals:
- Vanadium (V)
- Beryllium (Be)
- Gallium (Ga)
- Germanium (Ge)
- Indium (In)
- Rhodium (Rh)
- Tantalum (Ta)
- Tungsten (W)
- Nickel (Ni)
- Manganese (Mn)
- Iridium (Ir)
- Cobalt (Co)
- Titanium (Ti)
- Niobium (Nb)
- Rhenium (Re)
- Ruthenium (Ru)
- Cadmium (Cd)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- Molybdenum (Mo)
- Rubidium (Rb)
- Zirconium (Zr)
- Bismuth (Bi)
- Graphite (C)
- Gold (Au)
- Tin (Sn)
- Silver (Ag)
- Palladium (Pd)
- Platinum (Pt)
- Tellurium (Te)
Metal Liquidity Providers can add new revenue streams to their business through built-in reduced? execution and trading based fees.
Primary Market: 20% of Execution Fee
Secondary Market: 20% of Trading Fees
Volume Discovery Feature: Volume Discovery™ is a proprietary markets system developed by TM2 allowing Metal Liquidity Providers the ability to view all metal volume distributions across the entire platform.
Available Connection Methods
Access the Primary Market:
- by trading using TM2’s trading interface; or
- by integrating TM2 with their existing trading platform, order management or portfolio management systems used by the Metal Liquidity Provider to provide seamless access.
Access the Secondary Market:
- by trading using TM2 trading interface; or
- by integrating TM2 with the existing trading platform, order management or portfolio management systems used by the Metal Liquidity Provider to provide seamless access.