Why join TM2 as an Issuer?
Technology Metals Market is the world's first issuing and trading platform for technology metals connecting institutional investors, industrial hedgers, physical markets and proprietary traders with metals issuers — miners, refiners, recyclers and mints.
TM2 Issuers are the only sell-side participants authorised to list technology metals on the TM2 platform.
There is an imminent windfall of business expected in the global traded market for technology metals. TM2’s Issuer’s Guide to Listing and Admission contains accreditation information, the necessary steps and the roles of the various stakeholders, summary of opportunities, features, benefits, and pricing considerations.
- Issuers must be incorporated undertakings and able to provide a current certificate of good standing.
- Issuers must pass TM2’s due diligence requirements to counter exposure to money-laundering and terrorism-financing, sanctions busting, politically exposed persons, modern day slavery, and conflict linked activities.
- Issuers must be metals industry participants, namely primary producers, recyclers, refiners, or bullion traders who produce, recycle or refine technology metals.
- Issuers must demonstrate understanding and competency of metals trading and orderly market behaviour.
Issuers must be willing to be involved with any of the following metals:
- Vanadium (V)
- Beryllium (Be)
- Gallium (Ga)
- Germanium (Ge)
- Indium (In)
- Rhodium (Rh)
- Tantalum (Ta)
- Tungsten (W)
- Nickel (Ni)
- Manganese (Mn)
- Iridium (Ir)
- Cobalt (Co)
- Titanium (Ti)
- Niobium (Nb)
- Rhenium (Re)
- Ruthenium (Ru)
- Cadmium (Cd)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- Molybdenum (Mo)
- Rubidium (Rb)
- Zirconium (Zr)
- Bismuth (Bi)
- Graphite (C)
- Gold (Au)
- Tin (Sn)
- Silver (Ag)
- Palladium (Pd)
- Platinum (Pt)
- Tellurium (Te)
- Create new basis for price formation and referencing.
- Direct sales access to an untapped global marketplace.
- Open new pockets of deep liquidity.
- Build a raised public profile from increased press coverage and analysts’ reports.
Blue Chip Issuers
World-class, blue chip issuers with vaulted metals and recurring supply are our partners.
TM2 focuses on technology metals that are expected to see large gaps between supply and demand and price volatility over the coming decades.
Global, Direct Sales
TM2 is growing its issuer and resource base globally to connect Members and Execution Brokers directly to technology metals Issuers and Listing Brokers
TM2 has a strategic growth plan that will rapidly drive its expanding footprint.
- Direct institutional sales capabilities
- Large network through market technology partner
- Market data distributed by Bloomberg and Refinitiv
- Execution Brokers in all geographies providing retail flow
- Marketing across social channels and media
- Impact Financial PR
Metal Liquidity Providers
Technology metals approved for admission on TM2 must be vaulted with an accredited Custodian and conform to strict quality, form and weight requirements, as specified by TM2. Technology metals must be inspected by Samplers and Assayers, who will issue certificates of analysis based on agreed sampling procedures to ensure the metals meet the contractually specified quality requirements. Issuers must have dedicated personnel responsible for pricing, listing and managing balances acting in liaison with their chosen Custodian